Monday, October 10, 2011

this top is made for dancing

I've signed up for the Kids Clothing Week Challenge at Elsie Marley for the first time.
I think I will mostly be churning out a bunch of t-shirts for the boys. I have some good plain white and grey marle fabric to mix up with a few prints, stripes and other colours in the stash.
Clem saw the leftover fabric from my first Miz Mozelle dress and said he wanted a pyjama top made out of it. It's pink, but you know, why not? Summer's coming but he said he wanted long sleeves and clearly I was in a 'just say yes' mood.
I was glad I said yes. It's a lot of photos, and I know I'm biased, but I think it's worth the scroll:



















Who was that strange dancing man?
(Pattern was Ottobre Best T-shirts again.)

- Jane x

4 comments:

  1. OMG. You're killing me. I love this boy! (Sorry, is that creepy?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh, not creepy at all on your part, just let me know if I get a bit too Toddlers and Tiaras with posting all these pics of him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dude! He totally ROCKS that pink shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic shirt...but really, really, really, really fantastic dance moves!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...