Friday, August 19, 2011

My (first) Miz Mozelle

I say first because I'm sure there will be more.
I love this. I'm so excited to get pictures of it up, I will have to do a more detailed post on it later.
My natural tendency is to go on about how it's not the perfect fabric and point out the sewing mistakes and apologise for myself in general.
But look. It's a cute pink frock! The sun came out! How can I not be happy?
Clem is yelling 'huuuuug meeeee' because he wants to be picked up and I am pretending it is a photo opportunity to look like we're dancing on the cold, damp bricks
Pattern is Miz Mozelle Dress by Jamie Christina.

- Jane x

3 comments:

  1. It's ADORABLE. Clem is adorable. You two are just so cute, I can't take it!

    Talk amongst yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous dress! Love the fabric choice and the little collar detail/hole at the front. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, it's adorable. I love the little keyhole and belt! And you look absolutely fabulous in it!
    (oh and your description of that last photo is hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...