Especially when Inder recently mentioned that she was shut out of her entire Google/Blogger setup for a while and had potentially lost everything. (Thankfully she didn't.)
I'm hopeless at making photo albums. Our wedding photos are still sitting about as tiny proofs in a plastic bag, almost 12 years down the track. So the notion of acting right now and getting something all made up and delivered to my door with a few clicks was just perfect for me.
I used Blog2Print, and my book came in the mail last week. I'm delighted! What a keepsake to look back on in years to come.
|an index! so exciting!|
|you can choose to have the comments printed or not, I love comments :)|
- For what it is, the price was pretty reasonable. (My book is over 200 pages, full colour, hardcover, delivered to my door, all for around $100.)
- It's dead easy, it really does it all for you.
- The cover options (as far as I could tell) were pretty basic and the stripey one I picked is a bit naff, but I don't mind.
- The photos all turned out smallish, although I make most of them larger on my actual blog.
- There may have been more options and ways to alter the layout, but I don't have a lot of patience with these things and so just went with 'that'll do'.
- Isn't technology just freaky, and marvellous?
- Jane x