Thursday, January 27, 2011

Poyo for Qld Flood Appeal Dolly Drive

Ooh, two posts in one day! It's just that I remembered I should post about this worthy cause I'll be creating for.

Monkeymoomoo is organising a Dolly Drive (hand made soft toy donation) for people in need after the Queensland floods. There's a really cute button I'm meant to add to my blog but once again I can't figure it out, oh dear! There's no code to copy, that I can find. So anyway this post will have to do for now.

I'll be making one of these. We call it a Poyo, which is how 3y.o. Clem used to say 'pillow'.



This one is Charlie's. He's 9 and made this almost entirely by himself. Then Clem loved it so much, he made one for him too. This Poyo looks rather flat now, since Charlie's head rests on it most nights, all night. I do wash it now and then!

We got the idea from a book called DIY Kids. These Poyos have been so beloved, and I hope one will be loved by a child who has been affected by the terrible floods. Thank you for organising, Monkeymoomoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...