Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Seemed like such a good idea

Wanted: noticeboard listing THINGS TO DO to get ready for school each morning. I'm all about self-help for my kids at the moment.
Bright chalkboard paint, meet the wall opposite my big boys' bedroom door.
Cue fun with chalk, cute photo opportunity and a self-satisfied feeling.
Fast forward to midnight, when my husband wakes up in an uncontrollable fit of sneezing.
Next few days, my skin feels dry as a desert.
Chalk dust indoors? Apparently not such a good idea. (Cough, splutter, vacuum, apply more moisturiser.)
I'm hoping it's just the super-cheap big chalk sticks we had on hand. Will try to find some dustless chalk. How did teachers cope, back in the day? Does anyone have any experience with different chalks?

- Jane x

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh...I hope dustless chalk works out because that is such a great idea and it looks like your kids LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...