Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pie 'n' pillowcase

I call this a productive Sunday afternoon. The house is a trash-pit. Let's focus on the pie.

Blackberry and apple pie, with blackberries picked fresh this morning.
And, the pillowcase I finally got around to making, with this adorable Alexander Henry remnant, oh those dear sad little remnants I can't leave languishing in their online stores. I love that Alexander Henry does a lot of boy-friendly prints.
I could have ironed it better. I could have photographed it better. Pah. It's Sunday.
Happy Sunday.
- Jane x

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could reach through the screen and help myself to a piece of that pie! Love the pillowcase. Alexander Henry prints rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks people! Wish I could send you virtual pie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...