Monday, December 20, 2010

World's best hopscotch


Okay, so my first attempt to upload photos here.  My three boys (9, 8 and 3) went for a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's, along with their cousin Adele, 7. When I picked them up in the morning I was greeted by this wonderful hopscotch.



Down the driveway


Where there are 3 together, apparently you put a hand down too


Around the back


Wow, you get 10 seconds 'brake' at the end!

You do get to see a teensy peek of sewing here. One of the boys is holding a cushion, with a cover made on demand for 3y.o. Clem. He saw the purple Echino fabric hanging on the washing line and desperately wanted me to make something out of it for him. Hence cushion, which he has been taking to bed, and had to show Grandma. Nice to have my work appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...