Saturday, July 23, 2011

snowflake honey cups

Argh, the boy can work me.
This morning as he ate cornflakes for breakfast, Clem said
"Mama, can we please make Snowflake Honey Cups?"
He meant, of course, what are normally known as Honey Crackles or  Honey Joys.
"Of course!" was my totally-sucked-in-could-you-have-come-up-with-anything-freakin-cuter reply.

Fortunately they're about the easiest thing ever: 1/3 cup sugar, 90g butter, 1tbsp honey, melted together and tossed through four cups cornflakes. Bake at 150 degrees C for 10 minutes.

Just the thing to take across the road for a play with his dear friend Summer this afternoon.
A happy day in Clem-land.

- Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Can Clem get any cuter? love your photos of him - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is just the cutest (I think it's the hair! I love those curls!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, these are not a tradition in my household, but I think they are about to be. Yum.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, I would really love to know what you think. Go on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...